Sunday, April 29, 2012

In the library on Thursday night, I allowed Hailey Scott to review each of my six poems that I have written. At first, I was not in the mindset to pay attention to her editing. However, when she was looking over my poetry, she was not laughing at any of my jokes, but instead, seriously wanted to help me with my writing. Her ideas were in the same general idea that I was thinking. She strongly enforced the idea of changing the title I once had on the poem about nose bleeds.

It was difficult to listen to her talk about my poetry. She made small edits here and there that made the story a bit clearer in each poem. Thank you Hailey.

Next week I will get the six poems that I have written edited. It needs to be done, and it will.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that you're letting people read your work. Being able to receive criticm/feedback is one of the most challenging parts about writing but it is also one of the most important.

    WHERE ARE THE BLOG POSTS FROM THIS WEEK? We are still having the SAME problems as in week 1 - not updating the blog. This is a major problem...

    ReplyDelete